Childline’s Vision is of a society in which all children and loved, valued and able to fulfil their potential.
It is Childline Gibraltar’s mission to end all forms of cruelty to children in Gibraltar and for this we need to be able to reach out to all those children, parents and families that need us, when they need us.
Childline Gibraltar’s core values are based on the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child:
• Children must be protected from all forms of violence and exploitation.
• Everyone has a responsibility to support the care and protection of children.
• We listen to children and young people, respect their views and respond to them directly.
• Children should be encouraged and enabled to fulfil their potential.
• We challenge inequalities for children and young people.
– A free daily Helpline Service open every day of the year between the hours of 5pm – 9pm, where children and young people can contact us via telephone 8008, WhatsApp 58008288, live chat online via www.childline.gi, and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
– A 24/7 Appropriate Adult Service, 365 days a year, available to young persons who have been detained by the Royal Gibraltar Police and HM Customs.
– A Community Engagement Programme where our team work closely with schools and other youth and community groups. Promoting better understanding about wellbeing, personal and social relationships.
– A Positive Parenting programme consisting of workshops and courses to support parents.
If you would like to contact Childline for administration purposes, volunteering or to make a
donation you can contact us on:
– Phone 20043503
– Email email@example.com
Find us online and find out what we have been up to recently:
– Website www.childline.gi
– Twitter @childlinegib
– Facebook @childlinegib
– Instagram @childlinegibraltar
– LinkedIn @childline-gibraltar
– You Tube @Childline Gibraltar
– TikTok @childlinegib
Contact us via whatsapp